Newest Member: iqicotud

Wróć   America's Army PL > Dodatkowe > English Section

Odpowiedz

Narzędzia wątku
Stare 01-21-2010, 18:04   #1
Lando

Domyślnie A word of thanks

"Dear americasarmy.pl ‘s staff

In the name of americasarmy3.fr, I would like to say thank you for having introduced our young French speaker community to your. The article you published on your website (http://www.americasarmy.pl/wiadomosc...sarmy3.fr/2120) some weeks ago was much appreciated by our members. Actually we were glad to find support from a European community since a bad welcome from the official website we had to face, due to the choice to speak our native language on our own website (which is the 3rd spoken language in the USA and the 2nd in 4 united states of the country…). Well, if we are sometime upset by the American behaviour (like preferring an American citizen to win the last challenge, than a French one…) we can understand that the AA official staff has to deal with some obligations because of their aim (propaganda and recruitment) or their contributors (American citizens‘taxes that pay the game). But we don’t really care, we are just a big band of players who want to play fair and have good time on a free good game.

Our community is not as young as it seems to be. In fact we are the legacy of a former bigger community website called americasarmy-fr or UCF with thousands of players, which exists since the birth of AA. Few months ago, after the deception of AA3’s coming out, this former website decided to give up with the game. I am one of the braves (lol) who was determined to keep a French speaker community. With help from many friends and the remaining French speaker clans, we succeeded in founding another headquarters for people from French speaking countries. Nowadays we develop tutorials, build another soul of community, report news, make polls, inform about real geopolitical issues, analyze the spirit of the game and try to educate to the military culture following not only the American culture but also the European one. We really wanted to focus on a European way of playing and to give tools to players to place them in the best physical and mental situation to enjoy AA3. Now the website is in a good health and the number of registered users is still increasing.

We were very pleased to notice that your community had a similar point of view and a quality website. That’s why we would be honoured in memory of historical good relationship between our countries to keep both of our communities linked. We can think about it, there are many options: share news or website contents, web links between our sites, play matches together, ect. We are opened to any proposition. That would be an interesting illustration of the Europe Union, for my part.

Amically

Lando,
Co-administrator of www.americasarmy3.fr "
Lando jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem

#ADS
Reklama
Circuit advertisement

Miasto: Advertising world

Port Lotniczy Lublin

Reklama is online  
Stare 01-23-2010, 16:23   #2
Dj. Gargamel
General of the Army
General

Miasto: Lublin
Domyślnie

hello and welcome on our board - sorry for so long delay in answer - till the end of the weekend I will contact You and discuss all our cases
Stare 01-29-2010, 23:26   #3
Lando

Domyślnie

thx dude
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- - Automatycznie połączona wiadomość - -
- - zamiast pisać jeden post pod drugim używaj przycisku EDYTUJ --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So?

Ostatnio edytowany przez Lando : 01-29-2010 o 23:26 Powód: Autołączenie postów
Lando jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem
Stare 02-06-2010, 18:45   #4
Dj. Gargamel
General of the Army
General

Domyślnie

answer is on Your mailbox
Stare 10-12-2011, 13:03   #5
Dawe
Private E-2

Domyślnie

Dear Staff!

I have been looking for PasCam 2.8/2.8.1b since September, without any results. Finally I found your site (http://www.americasarmy.pl/wiadomosc...eta-wydany/818).

Because my polish language "skills" are on the level of a pudding, I was unable to find the opportunity to register to your site (except the forum).

It would be glad and I would say a "word of thanks", if someone could send me the PasCam 2.8 and/or 2.8.1b.
(I know it's incompatible with 2.8.5.)

Best regards,
Dawe, Hungary
Dawe jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem
Stare 10-12-2011, 16:50   #6
RudY+-
General

Miasto: Brwinów
Wyślij wiadomość przez ICQ do RudY+- Wyślij wiadomość przez AIM do RudY+- wyślij wiadomość poprzez Skype do
Domyślnie

Download section on the site is not working, you have to find pascam somewhere in the google :/
RudY+- jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem
Stare 10-12-2011, 17:48   #7
Dj. Gargamel
General of the Army
General

Domyślnie

Hello Dawe I will try to find this file on my backup dvd - link for Pascam is not valid because we changed the engine of the website and didnt upload all the files to new site

Cytat:
Download section on the site is not working,
http://www.americasarmy.pl/download/dzial/aadc - everything should be working
Stare 10-12-2011, 23:12   #8
Dawe
Private E-2

Domyślnie

I thought the same RudY...
Ok Gargamel, thanks for your time and help, hope it will worth the trouble.
Stare 10-29-2011, 08:34   #9
Dj. Gargamel
General of the Army
General

Domyślnie

this is what I found
pascam28beta - http://aapl.files.server4rent.eu/pascam28beta.rar
pascam281beta - http://aapl.files.server4rent.eu/pascam281beta.rar

Ostatnio edytowany przez Dj. Gargamel : 10-29-2011 o 08:49
Dj. Gargamel jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem
Stare 10-29-2011, 09:49   #10
Dawe
Private E-2

Domyślnie

Thank you for all your trouble Gargamel!
You helped a lot!

Best regards,
Dawe, Hungary
Odpowiedz